FAQ - Portable Chargers Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the battery capacity of the Flux Portable Charger™ and how many additional battery charges will I get?
The Flux Charger has 4,000 mah of battery capacity.
The Flux Charger Plus has 10,000 mah.
An iPhone 5/5s has about 1440-1560 mah; an iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus has a battery capacity of 1715 mAh; Samsung Galaxy Edge models range from 2500-3000 mah in battery size. Here is a blog post that shows battery capacities for other phones.
Therefore, the Flux Charger will give you 1 to 2 full charges, and the Flux Charger Plus will give you 3-4 charges, depending on the type of phone you have.
2. What can I charge with the Flux Portable Charger™?
Anything! (Yes, really.)
We support iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 7, all Android models, and any other USB-supported devices like a camera or wireless headphones (or even the older models of iPhones and other USB-C smartphones).
If you add a USB-A to USB-C cable to the Flux Charger Plus, you can also convert it into a laptop portable charger!
Laptop portable charger you said?
Yes, the Flux Charger Plus has a USB-A port to which you can plug a USB-A to USB-C to power the latest USB-C laptops or smartphones.
3. Is the battery of the Flux Portable Charger™ safe?
Yes, all our portable phone products are FCC, CE and RoHS certified. Moreover, we our batteries go through a thorough review and testing process to ensure that we produce the best portable charger quality. If there's ever an issue, we got you covered with our one-year warranty.
4. How do I know what level the portable charger is at?
The Flux Portable Charger™ comes with 4 LED lights on its side to indicate the battery level.
One light = 25%
Two Lights = 50%
Three Lights = 75%
Four Lights = 100%
5. Is there a satisfaction warranty on the Flux Portable Charger™?
Yes, please read about our one-year satisfaction-guaranteed warranty here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support staff.
6. What is the material of the Flux Charger? It feels amazing!
Our new material is something we call a "smooth feel" material. The technical term is polycarbonate ABS, where ABS is a highly-durable and extremely lightweight industrial material. You can read more about it here: What is our newest smooth feel material?
7. Do you have a discount code for me?
As a thank you for reading this FAQ about portable chargers, you can use "FAQTREASURE" for 10% off!
8. I would like to become an affiliate marketer, buy wholesale, or promote your product.
Awesome, we are glad you believe in Flux Chargers. Please send us a message at sales[at]fluxchargers.com with your ideas and we will be in touch shortly.
9. Are there any import taxes for portable chargers?
Importing electronics to other countries may incur in a customs import tax. You can try using this calculator to check if your country has any regulations regarding importing portable chargers. Note: we don't guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on that third-party calculator.
10. How do I use the Flux Portable Charger™?
Connect the charger to your phone and press the little circular button on the side to turn on.
11. How do I charge the Flux Portable Charger™?
The box includes a white USB cable that you can use to charge the Flux Charger directly to your computer or to the wall using an adapter (like the iPhone wall charger).
12. What types of payments are accepted?
We accept credit card payments made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. We also accept BitCoin and Venmo (@fluxchargers).
13. Is there an official Instagram Hashtag?
Yes, #fluxwithme. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram.
14. I just saw a new discount code, can I apply it to a past purchase?
No, discount codes are only available for new purchases and are only valid for the period specified.
15. Have any more questions?
Email us at support[@]fluxchargers.com or chat with us via Facebook Messenger :).